- Christmas 2023 -
Celebrate the festive season at one of our Christmas events.
Click the images below for info...
Terms & Conditions -
Please take a moment to read our Terms & Conditions -
· All bookings are subject to the relevant event deposit being paid within 7 days of the initial booking. Balances are due 2 weeks prior to the event.
· All deposits & balances, once paid, are strictly non-refundable or transferrable to any other goods or services. Usual cancelation policy applies for Covid-19 related incidents.
· Cancellation or failure to attend, for whatever reason, will result in the deposit and/or the full payment being forfeited. No meal or other goods/services will be provided whatsoever.
· No admission to the Christmas Dinner Discos & New Years Eve for under 16’s.
· Alcohol (including raffle prizes, gifts, etc) may not be brought onto the premises. Consumption of alcohol not supplied by the Abbey Grange is strictly prohibited. We operate a zero tolerance policy & anyone found doing so will be asked to leave without refund & barred forthwith.
· The management reserves the right to refuse admittance or service to anyone without reason.
· The Abbey Grange cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to coats & other items left in the cloakroom or elsewhere.
· Parties may be split over 2 or more tables depending on size.
· Credit cards accepted (except for Diners Club & American Express).
· Cheques are no longer accepted.
· Admission by full priced ticket only. Entrance for entertainment only is not permitted.
· We reserve the right to alter the menu should circumstances dictate.